CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY and BAILMENT at Noosa Tropicana
Please read these conditions carefully. The deposit and/ or payment of the accommodation by the" Guest" acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and is extend to any person (also referred to as "Guest") occupying or visiting the Apartment or complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
Our intent as a Noosa holiday accommodation provider , is for all our guests to enjoy the comfort and facilities we offer.
Noosa Tropicana CANCELLATION POLICY
Noosa Tropicana adopts the following practice when dealing with cancellations of a holiday booking.
- If the booking is cancelled 28 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund less an administration fee of $50.00.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 28 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund until the premises are fully re-let for the total period of the original booking. An administration fee of $50.00 will be deducted from the deposit before refunding.This also applies to bookings taken within the 28day period.
MID and LOW SEASON
- If the booking is cancelled 14 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund less an administration fee of $50.00.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are fully re-let for the total period of the original booking. An administration fee of $50.00 will be deducted from the deposit before is refunding. This also applies to bookings taken within the 14 day period.
SHORT NOTICE BOOKINGS
- Where a booking is made less than 14 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An administration fee of $50.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
- A booking is not guaranteed till it has been confirmed by "a deposit "being paid.
- An unconfirmed tentative booking is only valid for 1 day after the date of enquiry & subject to availability.
- All quotes are based on available bedding for that apartment type only. Additional bedding at additional cost, subject to availability.
- A quote is only valid for the first week after the date of enquiry and is subject to availability.
- A deposit (at booking) of 33% of the total accommodation or $200 (whichever is the greater) will confirm a booking.
- The balance of the tariff is due on or before arrival.
- The administration fee covers the time and cost of processing the booking, receipting of and banking, cancelling the booking from the system, drawing and mailing the refund cheque with a covering letter and meeting bank charges.
- Whilst all care is taken to provide a requested apartment (requesting an apartment is available to direct bookings only & subject to availability), we are unable to and will not guarantee an apartment.
- Booking are only confirmed that guests will abide by Noosa Tropicana's Strict No Party & No Excessive Noise Policy.
Noosa Tropicana has a Strict No Party and No Excessive Noise Policy.
- Accommodation & / or Charges must be paid by cash, credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or bank cheque before the occupancy commence, unless special prior arrangements (at least 1 day before arrival date) have been made. Credit card details (Visa or MasterCard) must be provided for a pre-authorisation ( for security) and a matching Photo ID. must be provided on arrival, by the guest staying at Noosa Tropicana or other arrangements must be made before the day of arrival. Booking can only be made by person's 18yr or older and the signed credit card holder must be staying in the relevant apartment.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the Guest Registration Form, unless additional nights have been organised and confirmed with Management prior to scheduled departure date.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by the "Guest" together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the Apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest. This includes replacement of lost keys (including the total cost of replacing the key’s and security locks as required).
- Guests are requested to lock all doors and windows when leaving the Apartment and/ or retiring at night.
- Only the number of people indicated on the Guest Registration Form may be present in the Apartment, or on the property without Managements knowledge and agreement.
- Visitors of Guests are to have left the complex by 10.00pm
- The facilities of the resort are for the use of resident Guests only
- The Apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose or for conducting any form of business .
- Guest's vehicle may be parked in the secure undercover car park area (maximum allowable height of 2.0 metres), but only in the designated area for their Apartment with one (1) car space per Apartment available.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Management, nor the Apartment Owners are liable for any damage, injury or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex. Whilst keeping with the Travelers Accommodation Providers Act of 2001.
- Without limiting the foregoing, personal property shall include money, jewellery and other personal effects and motor vehicles parked on the premises.
- The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which the Guest and associated guests are liable under this document or otherwise.
- There is no refund for an early departure, forced, expected or otherwise.
- The Manager may inspect the Apartment at any time with reasonable notice, and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of the Occupancy and Bailment Policy or By-laws or in accordance with the No Party and No Excessive Noise policy.
- Guests staying in Rooftop apartments must allow security staff, management, resort staff access through the apartment to gain access to the rooftop area in accordance with Noosa Tropicana's No Party & No Excessive Noise policy
- The "Guests" occupying Apartments with rooftop Spa’s must make available "access to the rooftop areas and spa’s for "servicing and maintenance of the Spa’s", to comply with the Queensland Health Regulations
- The Manager and the Apartment Owners are not responsible for any misinterpretation or mis-description of the Apartment / complex in general.
- The By-laws, Rules and Regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. If after receiving "a warning", the offending Guests fail to comply, the Guests and Occupants of the Apartment will be asked to surrender all keys issued and vacate the Apartment immediately, (regardless of the time), in accordance with Occupancy and Bailment Policy.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Noosa Tropicana Apartments, BBQ or pool areas. Doing so will be in breach of Occupancy and Bailment Policy and will incur additional cleaning chargers and will be asked to vacate the premise
- Check-out time is between 8.30am and10.00am. The departing Guests must vacate the property by check-out time (unless prior agreement has been made). An additional charge may apply to late departures.
- Check-in is between 2.00pm and 4.30pm, unless prior arrangements have been made before arriving. Please check the check-in time on Public Holiday’s and Sunday’s.
- Professionally cleaned Linen is included in all apartments. Due to health requirements all Guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases on all bedding.
- In respect to the "quiet enjoyment" of the resort .All "Guests" are expected to behave in a manner that is conducive to the Safety, Comfort and Well-Being, while allowing other Guests there Private Enjoyment.
- Pool Hours are from 7.00am to 9.00pm. Children 13yrs and under are to be at all times supervised by an adult in the pool area in accordance with Queensland Law. Apartment towels are not to be used around the pool.The use of the pool outside the pool hours is in breach of Occupancy and Bailment Policy and the guests will be asked to vacate the property.
- Please make sure feet are dry before leaving pool areas and entering stairwells and Apartments.
- Guests leaving or returning to the complex after 9.30pm are requested by their hosts to do so quietly.
- Noosa Tropicana does not accept arrivals and departures on the 25th December, the 1st January, Easter Sunday and Noosa Triathlon Sunday
A Breach of Rules includes (but not limited to) :-
- Excessive Noise.
- Excessive amounts of people in an apartment and/ or rooftop area.
- Noisy, offensive, drunken/ intoxicated and/or unruly behaviour.
- Improper or unseemly conduct.
- Any act or omission which, in the opinion of the Manager, adversely affects or brings discredit upon the Manager, owners or other Guests.
- Failing to follow directions given by staff, management, security personal or Body Corporate.
- No child or guest shall be permitted to cause annoyance to any other resident.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to visitors of guests.
- No pets, animals or livestock or are to be brought into the complex or car park in compliance with Queensland law.
- Apartments are to be kept tidy and free of food refuse. Upon departure all refuse and rubbish are to be deposited in bins located in the rear of the undercover car parking area. Failure to do so will incur an extra rubbish removal and /or cleaning charge,( minimum of $50.00).
- No substance- objects and /or items whatsoever, are to be thrown from windows, balconies or rooftop areas.
- Apartments are No Smoking. Guests doing so will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
- No clothing, bedding, towels or other articles to be hung from Windows / Balconies & / or Roof top area's.
- No glassware / bottles including but not limiting to stubbies and wine bottles, are permitted in the pool area or the rooftop spa areas.
- The Management abides by the rules and regulations set out by the ARAMA( "Australia Resident Accommodation Managers Association" )
- PLEASE ABIDE BY THE By-Laws and the Occupancy and Bailment Policy FOR THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF ALL OUR GUESTS.
Noosa Tropicana LOST PROPERTY POLICY
Noosa Tropicana will hold property that may have been lost or left behind and that has been found, for 3 months after that guest departure date. If after 3 months the lost property has not been claimed and sent/ returned in a self addressed envelope it will be donated to a local charity.
Noosa Tropicana respects the guests privacy, thus requiring the guest to contact reception over any lost (including items left behind) property. A suitable Pre-paid Self- Addressed Parcel Pack is required for the return of lost property to the guest. Noosa Tropicana is not responsible for any items left in the resort or any items that may be posted- including with self addressed envelopes/ parcel or packs.